Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Welcome!

Hello Ladies,

I am really excited about starting this new blog. I am hoping that it will be a great tool to hold me accountable to doing the things I need to do in order to be the wife God has called me to be. I also hope it will encourage you as well.

I'm not totally sure how this will all turn out, but I pray it goes well. However, in the event that this turns into more of a distraction from my duties, it will have to cease. I pray that I can manage my time well enough to continue in this effort.

I'm not going to put everything about myself in this first post...that would take too long and too much space. Instead, I hope you read and learn more about me through my posts. I will say this, I am a follower of Christ, a wife/home-maker, a daughter, a sister, an aunt, and a friend. Notice I never said mom. While I don't have children at this time, I do think my list is already quite long and I must give those things my attention. If God blesses us with a child, then so it will be and I will continue to be molded into the woman God plans for me to be.

Hope you all enjoy!

In Christ,
Trish Clardy

No comments:

Post a Comment